Friday, March 25, 2011

Feast day... what?

So I just found this totally ridiculously awesome blog:
The reason I'm posting so late tonight (well I post late every night but...) was because I was reading this (like I said) ridiculously awesome blog. Check it out. Her story is really great. I love it! I hope you will too:)

P.S. Today was the feast of the Annunciation. (It falls 9 months before Jesus' birthday, if that helps.) It is the day the Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary to tell her (suspense...) she had been chosen to be the Mother of God. And well we know how the story goes. How cool is that?! So in celebration, today was a day of feasting! Meaning Meat Friday! (only for today though) And also no Lent sacrifice for today. Unfortunately I did not know this during lunch, and missed out on the meaty lasagna as school today, but I enjoyed my popcorn shrimp none the less. And yes. I have a window opened to Facebook right now. Don't you?
Hope you had a great day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment