Saturday, April 9, 2011

All in a day's work

All I can say about today is thanks to God. Battle of the Bands was a huge success: bands, judges, officers, volunteers, and audience all helped to make it so great. I am so glad to be apart of Interact and have been in charge of Battle of the Bands this year. Knowing that all the money from today will go to better the things, to the American Cancer Society, makes it even greater. It was cloudy and windy all day, but all I can say is thanks to God for it not having rained and for blessing us with so much help and support. I couldn't have done it with out my closest friends and without the help of such amazing people in this community. It's all went amazing, and it's unexplainable how amazing it feels to have been apart of something so great.

BOTB 2011? Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment